MODERN | LUXURIOUS HOMES | CUSTOM DESIGN | LUSH SURROUNDINGS
Veridian Grove is Miami’s newest and most luxurious community, a singular, gated community of 20 homes nestled into lush tropical surroundings. Each one is collaboratively custom-designed for modern living by our renowned architects and interior designers, who incorporate your preferences every step of the way.
Award-winning Sotolongo Salman Henderson Architects imagined the four fully customizable estate homes, which feature optional elevators and rooftops with summer kitchens. TOGU Architecture conceived the homes’ interior design, its expertise in opulent art and furniture curation evident throughout the luxe residences.
Lending a finishing touch, serene vistas and flourishing flora come courtesy of award-winning landscape designer Deena Bell of Bell Landscape Architecture, whose selection of native and drought-tolerant species — including fishtail, cabada and coconut palms — creates a verdant backdrop for these breathtaking estate homes.
Veridian Grove Facts
Veridian Grove Picture Gallery
Veridian Grove Amenities
Highlighted Condo Features
- RESIDENCE FEATURES
- Striking, luxury bathroom fixtures
- Illumination by Ambience Lighting System
- Accent lighting by Delta Light
- White oak wood flooring
- Italian or Spanish porcelain tiles
- Freestanding bathtubs and rainfall shower heads
- Elegant quartz or marble countertops
- Subzero or Miele appliances
- Gas cooktop
- Uniquely designed custom closets
- Pre-wired cameras, speakers, and etherne
- Customizable smart technology by Savant orControl Four, controlling AC, lights, and alarm
- HOME DETAILS
- Lot size starting at 15,000 + sq.ft.
- Home layouts ranging from: 4BR/5.5BA to 7BR/8BA
- Five distinct home styles:
- • The Sequoia
- • The Cypress
- • The Palm
- • The Ivy
- • The Oak
- Each home with an in-ground pool and summer kitchen
- Optional rooftop, elevator, jacuzzi and summer kitchen