Hyde Beach House
Hyde Beach House pairs a cool urban vibe with the ultimate array of beach-inspired amenities and amazing services to create Hollywood’s hippest, hottest resort-style residences.
Hyde Beach House is set on the vibrant Intracoastal Waterway — just steps from the pristine Atlantic Ocean beach. This brilliantly designed property is the creation of visionary co-developers Jorge Pérez, Chairman and CEO of The Related Group; Carlos Rosso, President of The Related Group’s Condominium Development Division; Arnaud Karsenti, Managing Principal of 13th Floor Investments; Inigo Ardid, Co-President of Key International; lifestyle impresario Sam Nazarian, Founder, Chairman and CEO of SBE; and Brazilian designer Debora Aguiar, Principal of Debora Aguiar Architects.
Hyde Beach House Facts
- 30% due at contract (Today)
- 10% due at Pouring of the Amenity Deck (4 th quarter 2017)
- 10% due at Top Off (4 th quarter 2018)
- 50% Balance Due upon Closing (2 nd quarter 2019)
Hyde Beach House Picture Gallery
Hyde Beach House Amenities
Highlighted Condo Features
- BUILDING AMENITIES
- Elegant double volume entrance lobby exquisitely appointed with designer furniture and finishes.
- Aqua Club situated directly on the Intracoastal Waterway offering access to jet skis, paddle boards, kayaks, windsurfing, and kitesurfing.
- Expansive pool deck with dual views of the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean.
- Pool deck will feature semi-private cabanas, infinity-edge pool, outdoor kitchen and dining area, along with an outdoor movie theater with lounge area and fire pit.
- Sports Club featuring amazing Intracoastal views from the outdoor multi-use sports court for tennis and basketball as well as an indoor racquetball court.
- Private rooftop lounge area exclusive to unit owners with a Jacuzzi, modern outdoor shower, lounge area with sun-beds, dining area, fire pit, and panoramic water views.
- State-of-the-art, fully equipped fitness center with cardio theatre overlooking the pool deck and Intracoastal.
- Exclusive Health spa with men’s and women’s facilities.
- A Hyde Signature Restaurant, which will offers seasonal cuisine and signature craft cocktails overlooking the infinity edge pool and accessible via the Intracoastal
- Permanent installation of curated art collection throughout the building’s public spaces.