Redefining the Miami Skyline. Presenting a new paradigm in luxurious living.
Downtown Miami’s hottest neighborhood celebrates a property that represents a true architectural icon.
Brickell Flatiron is an urban oasis developed by Ugo Colombo’s CMC Group and designed by Luis Revuelta’s Revuelta Architecture International:
the tower of soaring glass is defined by its sweeping exposures, which punctuate its romantic renaissance revival interiors.
A Lively Composition of Commerce and Culture.
As Miami’s Financial District, Brickell remains a sophisticated and culturally signi ficant community packed with creative types and tastemakers of every stripe.
Brickell Flatiron’s new luxury condos are located in the heart of Downtown Miami. Brickell Flatiron is ideally situated within walking distance of Mary Brickell Village and Brickell City Centre—offering residents unparalleled access to a wide array of fashionable conveniences—with picturesque sidewalk cafés, fine dining, shopping, markets, outdoor and cultural activities along the way.
FlatIron Brickell Facts
- 30% at Contract
- 10% at 17th Floor
- 10% at Top Off
- Balance Due at Closing
FlatIron Brickell Picture Gallery
FlatIron Brickell Amenities
Highlighted Condo Features
- Sky Terrace: Landscaped rooftop pool, cabanas, sundeck and juice bar surrounded by advanced wind barrier technology.
- Sky Wellness Pavilion: Rooftop spa and fitness center with Pilates/ yoga and aerobics studio, private steam and sauna facilities in both men’s and women’s lockers
- Second 18th floor Lap Pool and Spa Pool
- State-of-the-art business center and Conference Rooms
- Children’s play area and Game Room
- Movie Theatre
- Private Event Space & Recreation Rooms
- Lobby area Bar
- Ground level Restaurants & retail Boutiques
- Designated residential parking with additional bicycle storage
- Private storage available
- Fully-managed household services upon request
- 24-hour Concierge, valet & doorman services
- Dedicated High speed Elevators
- BRICKELL FLATIRON RESIDENCE FEATURES
- Conceptual Design & Development by Ugo Colombo
- Lobby and common areas designed by acclaimed Artist, Julian Schnabel
- 9’6” Ceilings in Tower Residences – 10’6” Ceilings in Penthouses
- Expansive floor plan layouts
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass balcony doors and energy-efficient, casement windows
- Spacious private balconies with Brickell City Skyline views